VirtualDJ will only work with their specific timecodes:
VirtualDJ Timecode Vinyl
VirtualDJ Timecode CD/MP3
To get full functionality from your PMX mixer, you need to download Virtual DJ LE from the following link and enter the License Key that was included with the purchase: https://www.virtualdj.com/le/
- Connect Timecode players to Channels 1 & 2
- Connect the PMX-10 to a computer via USB
- Power on the PMX-10
- Launch Virtual DJ
- When prompted, select “PMX-10” and click “OK.”
- Open Virtual DJ preferences
- Confirm that the following settings are selected
- OUTPUTS = Separate Decks
- HARDWARE = Gemini PMX-10
- INPUTS = Timecode Signal
- CLICK APPLY
- Load timecode disc/mp3/vinyl to players.
- Once tracks are loaded into Decks 1 or 2 in Virtual DJ, you can control playback via timecode players.
More info is available on the VirtualDJ site.