To get full functionality from your PMX mixer, you need to download Virtual DJ LE from the following link and enter the License Key that was included with the purchase: https://www.virtualdj.com/le/
- Connect Timecode players to Channels 1 & 2
- Connect the PMX-10 to a computer via USB
- Power on the PMX-10
- Launch Virtual DJ
- When prompted, select “PMX-10” and click “OK.”
- Open Virtual DJ preferences
- Confirm that the following settings are selected
- OUTPUTS = Separate Decks
- HARDWARE = Gemini PMX-10
- INPUTS = Timecode Signal
- CLICK APPLY
- Load timecode disc/mp3/vinyl to players.
- Once tracks are loaded into Decks 1 or 2 in Virtual DJ, you can control playback via timecode players.
More info is available on the VirtualDJ site.