Always use the LINE in input on your powered speakers for LINE auxiliary devices such as MP3 players and Smart Phones.
Articles in this section
- [GD Series] What is power consumption (in watts) of GD-115BT & GDL-115BT?
- How to Change a Fuse
- AS-08BLU: Will my AS-08BLU play songs from an SD card or USB drive?
- AS-08BLU: How do I connect my mobile device via Bluetooth?
- AS-08BLU: How do I use the FM Radio functionality on my AS-08BLU speaker?
- GD Series: What are the differences between the GD-L115BT and the GD-115BT?
- GD Series: Can I connect more than two speakers together?
- AS-21 Series: What is the purpose of the Mic/Line input switch?
- AS-21 Series: What is the Bluetooth range of the AS Series?
- AS-21 Series: What is included in the box with the AS-21 Series?