This article is intended to help users transition from Traktor to V-CASE software. If you already have a collection set up in Traktor with Beatgrids, Cue Points, etc., fear not! Follow the steps below to import your collection data into V-CASE.
- Launch TRAKTOR.
- From Browser - Right Click on "Track Collection" and select "Export the Collection."
- For "Export Format," make sure NML is selected. Click OK.
- Download and install V-CASE.
- Launch V-CASE.
- From the file menu, select Import>Import from collection file and select the collection.NML file
- Once tracks are added to the V-CASE collection, select them all in the browser window, right-click on any file, and choose Analyse Tracks > and whichever analysis mode you prefer. Full Analyzation or only Key or Bpm.
- Beatgrid and Cuepoints set in TRAKTOR will now be ready in V-CASE
- Export desired playlists to USB.
- Play on any Gemini V-CASE ready player.