If you are trying to pair 2 powered PA speakers connect an XLR cable from the MIX OUT jack of the source speaker into the line in XLR jack on the receiving unit.
Articles in this section
- [MPA-2400] How to replace the battery on the Gemini MPA-2400.
- MPA-3000: How do I connect my mobile device via Bluetooth?
- MPA-3000: Will my MPA-3000 play songs from SD card or USB drive?
- MPA-3000: How do I use the FM Radio functionality on my MPA-30000 speaker?
- SOSP-8: Is the battery replaceable?
- MPA-500: How do I pair my mobile device to MPA-500?
- MPA-500: How do I control the lights on the MPA-500?
- MPA-2400: My remote control doesn’t work?
- MPA-2400: Where do I plug in the microphone or other external devices?
- MPA-2400: How do I switch between controlling the bass or trouble EQ?