Wireless systems should be inserted preferably into a standard professional audio mixer. Wireless systems can also be connected to powered speakers with built in microphone/audio mixers. Systems should be inserted into MIC inputs rather than LINE or STEREO. MIC inputs are usually XLR or 1/4" jacks.
Articles in this section
- [GMU Series] What is the audio bit rate?
- [GMU-G100] How long does the charge last for this model?
- [GMU-G100] If I want to run two guitars do I just need another transmitter?
- [GMU-G100] If i buy two pairs, will they automatically run on different frequencies?
- [GMU Series] How do I know if my receiver is fully charged?
- Gemini Wireless Frequency List
- GMU Series: How to pair?
- GMU Series: How to charge?
- GMU Series: Experiencing interference? How to change Transmitting Frequency.
- My mic volume's output is extremely low