Most of our current powered speaker units will come with multiple input channels. This allows you to mix multiple audio signals without the use of an external mixer. If your unit have a line in source as well as a MIC input, you may use both simultaneously.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a microphone and a line in source at the same time with my powered speaker?
- I have a powered mixer...Can I hook up my powered speakers to it?
- Do I need an amplifier to use my passive speakers
- Do I need an amplifier to use my powered speakers
- My speakers sound flat
- My speakers do not power on
- My speaker powers on but I cannot hear anything
- Does my bluetooth speaker transmit a wireless signal to my other bluetoth speaker?
- Where do I plug my microphone into my powered speaker?
- Which input should I use for an MP3/CD Player on my powered speaker?