If you are plugging a microphone into a powered speaker that accepts mic inputs...Ensure that you connect the microphone into the MIC IN. Connecting to a LINE level input will not let the microphone perform correctly.
Articles in this section
- How to Change a Fuse
- AS-08BLU: Will my AS-08BLU play songs from an SD card or USB drive?
- AS-08BLU: How do I connect my mobile device via Bluetooth?
- AS-08BLU: How do I use the FM Radio functionality on my AS-08BLU speaker?
- GD Series: What are the differences between the GD-L115BT and the GD-115BT?
- GD Series: Can I connect more than two speakers together?
- AS-21 Series: What is the purpose of the Mic/Line input switch?
- AS-21 Series: What is the Bluetooth range of the AS Series?
- AS-21 Series: What is included in the box with the AS-21 Series?
- AS-21 Series: Do the AS-21 Series speakers have any fly points or stand mount options?