If your are plugging a microphone into a powered speaker that accepts mic inputs....Ensure that you are connect the microphone into the MIC IN. Connecting to a LINE level input will not let the microphone perform correctly.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a microphone and a line in source at the same time with my powered speaker?
- I have a powered mixer...Can I hook up my powered speakers to it?
- Do I need an amplifier to use my passive speakers
- Do I need an amplifier to use my powered speakers
- My speakers sound flat
- My speakers do not power on
- My speaker powers on but I cannot hear anything
- Does my bluetooth speaker transmit a wireless signal to my other bluetoth speaker?
- Where do I plug my microphone into my powered speaker?
- Which input should I use for an MP3/CD Player on my powered speaker?