**This guide is for PC only.**
Before you begin, make sure to download and install the GEMINI ASIO drivers located here: DOWNLOAD
- Connect included power adapter and USB cable (not included) to the unit.
- Plug the unit into a proper power connection.
- Plug the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
- Power on unit.
- Once unit is powered on successfully, each deck must be activated individually.
- Press the MIDI button on Deck A and Deck B.
- If activated successfully the MIDI button will illuminate. Your computer will begin installing the onboard drivers necessary for proper operation. NOTE (Please wait until all drivers are successfully installed)
- Launch Traktor and open the preferences screen.
- Open the Traktor setup wizard in the bottom left hand corner of the preferences screen.
- Begin to follow Traktor’s on screen instructions by clicking next...
“Are you using an external controller” Select NO...
“Are you using an external mixer” Select NO…
Select 2 TRACK DECKS as your layout…
Your Traktor setup should look like the following below…
Open the PREFRENCES dialog and go to AUDIO SETUP. Mirror the screenshot below…
In AUDIO SETTINGS click SETTINGS to bring up the GEMINI ASIO SETTINGS dialog box. Mirror the below screenshot…
Go to OUTPUT ROUTING. Mirror the screenshot below…
In CONTROLLER MANAGER import both Traktor TSI files for each deck. You can download them at the bottom of this article.
Mapping 1 should be assigned to IN AND OUT PORTS FOR THE CDMP-7000 L (LEFT DECK) with DECK FOCUS SET TO DECK A.
Mapping 2 should be assigned to IN AND OUT PORTS FOR THE CDMP-7000 R (RIGHT DECK) with DECK FOCUS SET TO DECK B.
Make sure your CDMP-7000’s physical mixer channel toggles are set to the following…
- Channel 2 set to 1 or LEFT DECK
- Channel 3 set to 2 or RIGHT DECK
You will be using the CDMP’s 2 and 3 channels for external output and control.