**This guide is for PC only. The MAC guide can be found here: MAC**
Before you begin make sure to download and install the GEMINI ASIO drivers located here: DOWNLOAD
- Launch Virtual DJ.
- Connect included power adapter and USB cable (not included) to the unit.
- Plug the unit into a proper power connection.
- Plug the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
- Power on CDMP-7000.
- By default the CDMP-7000 should be in CD mode upon powering on.
- You will need to activate one unit at a time with Virtual DJ open.
- Press the MIDI button on the LEFT DECK and wait for the following notification shown below.
- Virtual DJ will detect one unit. When the first notification pops up, you are now OK to activate the RIGHT DECK.
- Press the MIDI button on the RIGHT DECK to activate it and wait for a second notification.
- Click the gear on the top right and click AUDIO. Mirror the screenshot below.
- Open the GEMINI ASIO settings dialog box by clicking one of the ASIO icons deck 1 or 2. Mirror the screenshot below.
- Verify Virtual DJ is reading both decks as separate controllers and each deck is assigned properly. Mirror the screenshots below.
- Make sure your CDMP-7000’s physical mixer channel toggles are set to the following:
- Channel 2 set to 1 or LEFT DECK
- Channel 3 set to 2 or RIGHT DECK
You will be using the CDMP-7000's channels 2 and 3 for external output and control.