The G2V/G4V have different audio output settings that need to be properly configured in order to have 100% operation.
Master Outputs (Hardware)
- Power on the unit.
- Make sure your master output jacks (RCA or XLR) are being utilized.
- Ensure Speakers and amplifier and powered on.
- Turn the input level on speakers or amplifiers to a minimum to prevent damage to speakers.
- Ensure cables are 100% operational.
- Crossfader should be set at the middle point.
- Volume fader on the appropriate channel should be set to a minimum level and adjusted to the user’s
- The master volume knob should be set to a minimum level and adjusted to the user’s preference.
Headphone Output (Hardware)
- Insert headphones via the headphone output jack in front of the unit.
- Set the cue volume knob to a minimum level and adjust it to the user’s preference.
- Activate the headphone button on the appropriate channel.
- Set cue mix knob to cue. (Turn the knob to the left)
- Set booth knob to 50%.
If the problem persists please refer to the Virtual DJ or Traktor Setup Guide to ensure your audio output settings are properly set.
Product: G2V, G4V