Yes, in order to protect your amplifier from overheating, the XGA Series amps have an internal fan that is always running when the unit is powered on.
Articles in this section
- [XGA Series] The fan on my XGA amp is running all the time, is this right?
- [XGA SERIES] How to setup / troubleshoot an amp?
- XGA Series: Which XGA amp is best for my passive speakers?
- XGA Series: What is the ground lift switch for?
- XGA Series: What is Bridge Mode?
- XGA Series: Can I connect speakers to both the speakon and banana clip outputs?
- XGA Series: How do I change the fuse on my XGA series amplifier?
- AMPLIFIER SPEAKER PAIRING GUIDE
- Amplifier speaker pairing guide
- My amplifier's volume is extremely low