The Gemini GSYS-4800 Home Stereo System has a remote control that allows you to adjust the volume, bass, treble, balance, and equalizer settings of the system. You can also use the remote control to switch between different input sources, radio stations, and playback modes. The system also has a LED display that shows you the current status and settings of the system.
Articles in this section
- [GSYS-2000/4000] How to find replacement cables.
- GSYS-2000 / GSYS-4000 - Where to buy replacement chord for LED lighting?
- GSYS-2400/4800 Q: What is "X Drive"
- GSYS-2400/48 Can I connect a USB microphone?
- [GSYS-4800] How do I connect the Gemini GSYS-4800 Home Stereo System to my TV or other devices?
- [GSYS-4800] How do I adjust the sound settings of the Gemini GSYS-4800 Home Stereo System?
- [GSYS-4800] How do I pair my Bluetooth device with the GSYS-4800?
- [GSYS-4800] How do I adjust the LED light show settings on the GSYS-4800?
- [GMAX-6000] Does the GMAX-6000 have a replaceable fuse?
- GSYS-2400, GSYS-4800: How to connect to TV?