The GPSS-650 does not have LED Party lighting, but here's a handy tip: If you have any party lights that use USB power can plug in and power them directly from the speaker's USB port!
Articles in this section
- [ES-15TOGO] How to use the included wireless microphones?
- [GSW-T1500] GSW-T1500 Speaker Battery Replacement Guide
- [GPSS-650] Can I play audio files from USB?
- [GPSS-650] Does the speaker have LED Party Lighting?
- GPSS-650: Is there a recording output?
- GPSS-650: Are there any audio FX on board?
- GPSS-650: How do I hook up 2 x GPSS-650’s to an external mixer for a Stereo PA setup?
- GPSS-650: How do I adjust the GPSS-650’s angle when mounted on a speaker stand?
- GPSS-650: Which version of Bluetooth is in the GPSS-650?
- GPSS-650: Is there any difference in the GPSS-650’s functions with unit plugged in to battery vs plugged in to wall?