Not exactly, The GMAX-6000 has an internal fuse that only a qualified service technician should replace. The fuse is not user replaceable.
Articles in this section
- [GSYS-2000/4000] How to find replacement cables.
- GSYS-2000 / GSYS-4000 - Where to buy replacement chord for LED lighting?
- GSYS-2400/4800 Q: What is "X Drive"
- GSYS-2400/48 Can I connect a USB microphone?
- [GSYS-4800] How do I connect the Gemini GSYS-4800 Home Stereo System to my TV or other devices?
- [GSYS-4800] How do I adjust the sound settings of the Gemini GSYS-4800 Home Stereo System?
- [GSYS-4800] How do I pair my Bluetooth device with the GSYS-4800?
- [GSYS-4800] How do I adjust the LED light show settings on the GSYS-4800?
- [GMAX-6000] Does the GMAX-6000 have a replaceable fuse?
- GSYS-2400, GSYS-4800: How to connect to TV?