On the back panel near the bottom, there is a battery meter that will indicate not only the remaining charge but also charging status.
Articles in this section
- [ES-15TOGO] How to use the included wireless microphones?
- [GSW-T1500] GSW-T1500 Speaker Battery Replacement Guide
- [GPSS-650] Can I play audio files from USB?
- [GPSS-650] Does the speaker have LED Party Lighting?
- GPSS-650: Is there a recording output?
- GPSS-650: Are there any audio FX on board?
- GPSS-650: How do I hook up 2 x GPSS-650’s to an external mixer for a Stereo PA setup?
- GPSS-650: How do I adjust the GPSS-650’s angle when mounted on a speaker stand?
- GPSS-650: Which version of Bluetooth is in the GPSS-650?
- GPSS-650: Is there any difference in the GPSS-650’s functions with unit plugged in to battery vs plugged in to wall?