No, TWS (True Wireless Stereo) is a technology that allows two speakers to be paired and used in a stereo configuration without the need for any cables or wires to connect them. It is typically used to link two speakers of the same model to provide a wider sound stage or stereo separation.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between TWS and Multi-Link?
- Can I link more than two speakers together with TWS?
- BRS Series: What do the buttons do?
- BRS Series: How do I adjust the clock on my BRS-430?
- BRS Series: How do I connect to the BRS Series speakers?
- BRS Series: Can I use the BRS Series speakers to take phone calls?
- BRS Series: What is included in the box when I purchase a BRS Series speaker?
- BRS Series: Are the BRS Series speakers compatible with other devices besides phones and computers?
- [BRS SERIES] BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS - CONTROLS
- [BRS-430] BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - ADJUSTING THE CLOCK