A USB Audio Interface is a device that connects to a computer via USB and allows you to record and play back audio signals. It typically has inputs and outputs for connecting instruments and other audio equipment, and it converts the analog audio signals to digital signals that can be processed by your computer's software. They are commonly used by musicians, producers, and engineers for recording and mixing music in a home studio or professional setting.
Articles in this section
- What is a MIDI controller?
- What is a USB Audio Interface?
- G2V, G4V: Traktor setup guide
- VIRTUAL DJ KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN
- [DJ CONTROLLER] THE UNIT IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY MY COMPUTER
- MIX2GO: Android Audio Troubleshooting
- Virtual DJ keeps shutting down
- G2V, G4V: My serial number is not working for Virtual DJ
- G2V, G4V: Low volume output from RCA outs
- G2V, G4V: Virtual DJ LE Audio Output Setup (PC)